1.1.07


Silver rain that falling down
Across your hair and across your face
When I saw you off that day

We take a little ride and walk
Around the corner of the city block
After you saw him at that place

It's really like a miracle
To walk along with you side by side
When I take you to your house

You said this was unexpected thing
And I guess I feel the same way too
Cause it's shivering my hearts

Don't you now I can never hold back
Cause i never want to see you crying

Cause I need you upon my dreams
And I miss you of my life
If tomorrow never comes
All I want is to be with you


:: This song is written by my honey, it's about a thing that happened on a rainy day - beneath the rainy sky
(read my blog
canis majoris : Today, 3 Years Ago, posted on december 31st 2006).

And I clearly remember, that day, when we were entering the bus terminal, my honey's face was hit by frying oil sprinkling! Then I wiped off the oil on his face with my bare hand. It was the first time I touched his face.. ::

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates