17.9.06


Go to bed, honey!
Today was so damn tough day for you
Just like the other days you have spent
And you hardly ever sleep

Come on, honey!
Rest your head
And set free all the things that have tired you
Close your eyes
Pretend as though your troubles melt

Jut relax, honey!
All you have had would not miss at once
That makes you awake all the night
And things will be OK the next day

Sleep tight, honey…
‘Cause the angel will embrace you
With her soft and tender arms
Then you’ll be secure ‘till the morning comes

Good night kiss to you, honey…
Pull your blanket ‘till covers your chest
Turn off the light because the stars will shine on you
Sweet dreams are waiting

Now you’re asleep, honey…
I love you ‘till the sun rises
Until it sets again

And I’ll love you though you’re on bed
Good night, honey…
I’ll be missing your voice
I’ll be missing your touch
I’ll be missing my pretty guy


kiki tsalatsita

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates