17.9.06

This morning, I smelt your scent
The scent was very strong that made me believe you were near
And you were hiding behind for surprising me

I waited for hands to cover my eyes
And waited for whisper ‘guess who’ in my ear

I waited
30 seconds…
1 minute…
1.5 minute…
2 minutes…

But the hands never come
And I never heard the whisper

Suddenly I cried
I realized you weren’t there
You were nowhere

May be I was hallucinating that made me smelt the scent
May be I was hoping your coming too much
May be you would never give me such surprise on my birthday

May be I’m more in love with you cause I’m in deeply misery
Cause it reminds me of every kiss and hug and laughter you gave
May be I hate you for the first time cause I’m drowning in vicious misery
Cause I’m hurt!
I’m spoiled!
I’m screwed up!
I’m crumbly!
I’m sick of you!
I’m sick of missing you!

Daydreaming…
Imagining…
Wishing…
Hoping…
Hoping…
Hoping…

For god sake!
When will it end?!




::kiki tsalatsita::

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates