17.9.06


Dear, when it almost fades
Gone with silver tears

Stars will never be untrue
Sparkling at the night
Give me one more hope

I open wide these eyes
You’re my second dream come true

I couldn’t trust my sight
When I was staring at those words
The flame that’s almost off
It suddenly burns out

Something’s been missing
Now it’s coming back to me
Why should I resist
I’ve been dying to hold on

Loneliness would say goodbye
The empty heart wouldn’t last long
I’ve got something filled the space

Between dreams and fantasies
But I can’t say it real
‘Cause I only dare to dream

Wish I never be awake
From my long and endless sleep


Dear, when I touch that smile
These fingers feel the air you breathe

I would never stop to thank
Everynight is young
Never comes to dawn
Or reach the morning sun

You're my second dream come true I can't deny
You're the second sweet dream that's coming true



kiki tsalatsita

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates