20.9.06

It was like the doom
I step into a gloom

Our hearts torn apart
And you wouldn’t repair my bleeding heart

We used to have love and affection
So why we carried them to a destruction

We are having different principles
I know it wasn’t that simple
But that belongs to every couple

You said, we are having different visions
What kind of visions now become my question

All friends help me to stand up
But the thought of you hold up

At night I sleep with your picture in my hug
I wish that someday there’ll be luck

The love we had was so gorgeous
I couldn’t trust that it was lost

Ash said it was alright to be alone
They don’t feel this ache soak into the bone

Fixing my life I try
But the only I can do is cry

I’m still struggling for my love
For I’ll only pretend to be tough




::kiki tsalatsita::

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates