17.9.06


God,
I’m not a girl I used to be
I guess something is happening to me
Something that I don’t know
Whether it’s right or wrong

God,
When that man became the part of my life
I had the former lover
Whereas..
The man told me words I’ve been waiting for so long
Whereas..
I had once felt the same way that he does now

God,
I had no lover this time
May be I should take it for granted
‘cos it’s the exact time to break
but my ex swore that it’s unfair
I should’ve given him one more try
But I didn’t
I hurt him..
Since then..
I’m scared of falling in love again
But what if I fell again?

God,
Since I kept on remembering that man
I’ve bothered by this anxiety
The feeling seems remained
The moment we walked side by side
Has given me the strangest feeling ever inside
Between dream and reality

God,
Is it a sin if I break my words
Not to fall in love again?
Is it a sin if I became so reckless
Against my old fear and back to the man?

God,
I get my self fallen
If I took his hand,
I’m afraid of hurting someone again
I’m afraid of being unfaithful
‘cos I had gone through many stories
And they always come to the sad endings

God,
Here I knee
If I really feel the love now
Bless me with a little love
Let the love laid
And let him be my true and real love

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates