17.9.06

I wouldn’t mind taking your shallow jokes
‘cos I could make them deeper
And we’ll laugh each other

I’m afraid if I told you all stories-songs-complaints-and fancies
They would be endless

I also wish to heal your pain
To be your remedy
Treat you good whenever you’re hurt and sick

I always dream of you sweetly every night
Though you’ve never flattered my hair before I sleep
Just by hearing your gentle voice and your saying “sweet dream”
I straightly fall asleep

I’d like to lean my head on your shoulder
‘cos with your shoulder against my head
I can smell the fragrance of you

For the time being…
I’ll be protected beneath your jacket
But we’ll need a car when we’re not only the two of us
May be two, three, or even more..

How sweet..
To be with you ‘till the twilight age
And watch the children growing older
‘till having grandchildren and grand grandchildren

It’ll be sweeter If we would never quarrel
If there’s a thing I dislike
I’ll tell you with no shouting or emotion

By the way,
How can you meet me in a dream?
If you hardly ever sleep earlier

You couldn’t kiss my lips
If you keep on smoking
I’m afraid that you would get heart attack
When you feel my heartbeat while we’re hugging
Stop smoking then!

And the cologne you used to smell is Bluette
But one day you’ll prefer Oceanus

I wonder the taste of our strawberry shortcake
Would it be as delicious as in that Japanese dorama?
But isn’t it strawberry frost that you eager to bake?

I never know how long it will last
‘cos I always hope it will never end

God bless me a little love to you
It’ll be much bigger, bigger, and bigger one day

If He guide me..
The love will never fade
‘cos even though I know
There are many guys better than you throughout the world
You are my number two *cos the first is my family..*
My brother..
My Romeo..
My dream come true..
My shooting star..
And my Tim Wheeler..

Well..
I think the most sincere is the simplest one

I L0VE Y0U T00

And I never have a doubt to be your love mate..

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates