17.9.06


Falling leaf has reached the ground
And leaves the lonely tree
Against the tempered wind

And as the autumn leaf tossed
It would fly the pain

A Romeo is bringing a torch
Lighten nothing but the dark
Shrouded in and out of me

The presence of both,
Has presented peace and warmth
As a pillow that I can lean my head on
And a thick blanket that’s covering my body

I wonder if it could ease the trouble
Worst dream ever at night

Like a fairy swings her magic stick
One simple smile can melt a fear

Hardly to be mentioned
Every miracle he has shown

The picture of his pretty face,
Playing on my head

My life was so delighted
He’s my tender sweet Godsend
A blessing to me

Golden dreams are colouring my nights
No sleepless night through all the days
A Romeo has designed my every dream
And leave a sweet taste of my sleep

And as his face upon my eyes
I’ll get paralysed at once
Blinded me with such deadly look

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates