17.9.06


Dear, I miss you tonight
With the beating of my heart wondering
“Where were you now?”
With the tear in my eye shouting
“I needed you!”

I can’t stand surviving with this misery

‘Cause darling,
I want you so bad to hear me saying
“No one needs you more than I need you tonight!”

I was lost and dry with no cure healing this ache
Oh saviour, save me ‘cause I’m dying in and out

Is it me or is it you that leave our palace?
And I feel no palace when we’re not united

‘Cause my Prince,
I can’t rest my had if there is you in my head
Without any taste of seeing you in my eyes

Honey,
Come to me sooner
‘Cause I hate waiting to see that pretty face
I don’t like memorizing your tenderness

Hold my hand and hold my heart
Take me to where you are some other time
So I won’t be bothered like this!

Everywhere I go just thinking of you
When will you return?
When will I tell you all stories I’ve collected a week?

Staring at your pictures
Listening to our songs
Do you think I enjoy them?!

So darling,
I’m waiting you home
Wishing for your tightest hug ever

And I’ll say what Daniel Johns said
“And I miss you love”

I’ll sing what Brandon Boyd sang
“I wish you were here”

Then I remember what Tim Wheeler warned
“Cigarette keeps you skinny”

But,
I’ll beg what he begged
“So take me in your arms again
Lead me in my dreams again”

I just want to kiss you goodnight
‘Cause I miss you tonight
And I wish you by my side

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates