20.9.06

Get up from my bed
Open the door
Walk outside
And breathe the morning air

I sit
I remember you
I remember us
I think about you
I think about us

And I remember all hopes I had
‘Cause I used to believe I was your ever after love

Daydreaming is all I do
‘Cause I still want to be everything in your life

I remember one sweet poet I read when I still had you
And I wish every word to be come true

I want to be the one that says you are my husband
I want to be the one that loves you all my life
I want to be the one that gives you morning kiss
I want to be the one you’ll always miss
I want to be the one to treat you right
I want to be the one to tuck you in at night
I want to be the one you say I love you too
I want to be the one whom your love grew
I want to be the one your family desires
I want to be the one your little sister admires

For now I’m still hoping that we can reunite
All visions
All principles
Though what we had were so different
We used to love each other
We used to share affection
Why can’t we work them out?
Believe me, we can make it…




::kiki tsalatsita::

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates