17.9.06

...


...
Absolutely have no idea what to tell and what to write
All I desire is talking about you
How I really love you causing how I really miss you

The most sensible reason to answer the question “why I want to talk about YOU instead of ME?” is because

I CAN’T touch your face by my hand or
stare at your smile by my eyes

I CAN’T kiss you by my lips or
embrace you by my arms

The only thing I can possibly do is talk about you
But talking about you won’t cover enough
the longing for your flattering my skin

Looking at pictures of Hayden Christensen would probably please me
Just as the same as looking at pictures of you
Knowing neither his nor your presence is predictable
Adding with not any contact you make for me
Or more powerless,
Not knowing how to make contact with you,
Causing the suffer would be more painful

We’re such strangers separated in two lives
And eventually,
We’re probably not recognizing each other

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates