17.9.06


Loving you is too worth to achieve
‘’cause you’re like a shooting star I’ve just caught up

I’ve been driven to you when you’re still a mile ahead
Lord gives me the way out of the way I felt so far

Like a diamond spear goes through my heart
Until the top of my head,
I get falling deeper when I’m rushing to reach you
You’re so incredible that serve my time completely

I saw a silent Venus among the stars
And I felt the Saturn’s satellites are spinning

A snowy sky sovereigns my soul,
Like a shelter to the pure and sincere love,
Against the rust that might attack every time

Something gives a sign to keep pursuing,
You’re my almost forgotten will
Returning to fill page by page the story of my life
How dare you fool around this feeling?
Give me such a beautiful bliss

It’s drifting me away
So hypnotic and magic

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates