17.9.06


Thinking of you
Would hurt more than suicide

Up to crown and down to toe
Every part of mine went wild

Staring at the morning dew
Could not end the ember of anger inside

The tousled occurred when I sew
Had no chance to be untied

Cause time I only had few
Remain for goodbye and ride

If only I had viewed
There had been things could not be left aside

Vanishing mistakes I wish I could do
Nowadays we must have no fight

Why the differences I knew
Seem to be complied?

My mind came to sue
They said I had no right

I tend to be a shrew
No one came to calm or guide

For you this love I grew
Kept it from dawn till night

Times when I had you
All I felt was pride

Sometimes I was in blue
Thank God you were beside

Thinking of you
Would hurt more than suicide

Each of sadness I drew
I let it drown with the tide

I had no one to show me a clue
I saw the world in narrow sight

All sweet and bitter memories I threw
A little hope is all abide

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates