17.9.06

Could you tell me how to be a perfect girl?
A girl who never hurts your heart
A girl who never makes you upset
A girl who always makes you smile and happy all the time

Could you tell me how to be a wonderful girl?
A girl who always colours your days
A girl who shows you how to appreciate your life
Just like one amazing girl named Sara Deever

Could you tell me how to be a reliable girl?
A girl who is always there when you need her
A girl who tells the right when you are wrong
A girl who always backs you up
A girl you can count on anytime, anywhere

Could you tell me how to be an extraordinary girl?
A girl who can help you to find your paradise
A girl who’s your “sunshine through your window”
A girl who always inspires you to try
A girl who shows you how to look out the world with an optimistic light

Could you tell me how to be all of them?
Could you?

May be I am not even one of those girls
‘Cause this is me!
With incapability I’ve had
Not better than anyone
Not even worse than anyone


kiki tsalatsita

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates