17.9.06


I love you when you’re staring at me
‘Cos it let me know that I’m so precious for you
And your eyes give me such a sedation to heal my pain

I love you when you’re smiling at me
‘cos it tells me that I’m your happiness
And what a greatest view when I watch on my prince charming’s face

I love you when you’re talking to me
‘cos it tells me that I’m needed
And you let me know your wishes and your problems

I love you when you’re calling me ‘honey’
‘cos it let me know that I’m so loved
And what a sweet moment for every romance you’ve given in my life

I love you when you’re telling me that I’m pretty
‘cos it makes me feel that I’m your queen
And you do convince me I am really pretty

I love you when you’re listening to me
‘cos I can share my gladness and sadness
And you always rest my worries by telling me sweetest words wisely

I love you when you’re joking me
‘cos it makes me love you much more
And the laughter you make cheering up the situation

I love you when you’re holding my hand
‘cos it assures me that you’re the one I can rely on
and you do protect me from anything that may harm

I love you when you’re hugging me
‘cos it gives me convenience like a baby
And you make me feel safe when I’m resting on your chest
And inhaling the scent of yours

I love you for many untold reasons
‘cos after all these times it let me aware
That I love you much greater than I should
And I really hope it will last ever after..

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates